The Evangelical and Reformed Historical Society has a large inventory of past publications for sale that are listed below along with snippet views of each book. The cost of each book is $10.00 with a $5.00 shipping and handling fee. Pennsylvania residents are subject to 6 percent sales tax. Place orders by completing the Google Form HERE.
- Current publications for sale include the following:
- Dunn, D., Cursius, P.N., Friedli, J., Menzel, T.W., Schneider, C.E., Toth, W., & Wagner, J.E. (1961). A history of the Evangelical and Reformed Church. Philadelphia, PA: The Christian Education Press.
- Hinke, W.J. (1951). Ministers of the German Reformed congregations in Pennsylvania and other colonies in the eighteenth century (G.W. Richards, Ed.). Lancaster, PA: Historical Commission of the Evangelical and Reformed Church.
- Klein, H.M.J. (1943). The history of the Eastern Synod of the Reformed Church in the United States. Lancaster, PA: Eastern Synod of the Reformed Church in the United States.
- Richards, G.W. (1952). History of the theological seminary of the Reformed Church in the United States, 1825-1934 and the Evangelical and Reformed Church, 1934-1952. Lancaster, PA: Theological Seminary of the Evangelical and Reformed Church.
- Yrigoyen, Jr., C. & Bricker, G.M. (Eds.). (1979). Reformed and Catholic: Selected historical and theological writings of Philip Schaff. Pittsburgh, PA: The Pickwick Press.
Richard Taylor is a noted church historian and an award-winning author of publications that focus on the traditions of the Evangelical and Reformed Church. His publications also explore additional and related religious groups.
Since 1989 he has specialized in the production and publication of historical directories of American Churches. Each book includes an overview of the historical events that influenced the development of the local churches and a listing of the local history data of hundreds of particular congregations. A full listing of Richard Taylor’s publications can be found and purchased online by clicking HERE.